Department of Clinical Nutrition - Dietetics
The aim of the dietetics department is to provide the highest quality of nutritional care and education to inpatients and outpatients.
The services offered are :
- Daily visit to Dietician.
- Nutritional assessment of all inpatient at the time of admission.
- Outpatient and Inpatient diet Counseling
- Supervision of the standard of food production.
- Patient and family education.
- Diet planning of meals according to needs.
The dietetic service offers nutritional advice on the following specialties:
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Children obesity
- HIV / AIDS
- Hyperlipidemia (High blood fats)
- Heart disease and high blood pressure
- Kidney disease
- Celiac disease
- Liver disease
- Gall stone
- Pre / post-operation
- Weight gain
- Weight loss