Reasons to Exercise:
• Achieve and maintain goal weight.
• Build muscle tissue.
• Increase metabolism, strength & endurance.
• Increase energy, flexibility & mobility.
• Improve mood, self-esteem & memory.
• Decrease stress, depression & anxiety.
• Promote sleep, energy level & healing.
• Lower blood pressure & blood sugar.
• Improve cholesterol & heart & lung function.
• Strengthen bones & reduce bone loss.
• Reduce joint stiffness & improve posture.
• Increase life expectancy.
Make a Plan:
Choose a location:
Such as home, office, gym, park
Choose a time of day:
Such as before work, lunch time, after work, evenings or a combination
Choose an exercise:
A class, home exercise machine, gym exercise machines, personal trainer, walking program, swimming (whatever type you will enjoy)
Implement Your Plan:
Make a commitment and set a date. Start slow, pace yourself and progress as tolerated. Stay consistent
Regular Re-Evaluation of Plan / Progress:
Monitor your progress and recognize your achievements
Remember that increased energy is one of the benefits of exercise. Even a 10 minute walk increases energy for a couple of hours. If you are feeling tired or sluggish, get up a take a walk.
You don’t have to committ to an hour at the gym each day. If time is a problem, try breaking your work out into 3 or 4 ten minute sessions throughout
Do you worry about what everyone else at the gym looking at you? Or maybe that you don’t know anything about the exercise equipment? Learn about the equipment ahead of time, hire a personal trainer or join a beginner class. You will not be the only newbee!
Kapurthala Road, Near Sports College, Jalandhar (Punjab) INDIA
INDIA : 0091-181-2259600, 3292442
CANADA : +1 647 728 4444
Fax: 0091-181-2203515 : Mobile : 098140-70870